Welcome To Women In Tech (skills improvement)
Diversity in the tech sector is important for many reasons that I would encourage you to learn at eChannelNEWS. One of the things that we are doing to help more women to advance their careers in the technology sector is to help them to collaborate within Mastermind Peer-Groups to build their skills and leverage the support of the group and the larger network.
It’s simple, yet powerful.
Women can join female-only peer groups or mixed groups to go through the Mastermind Program. Review this website and videos to explore why and how the Mastermind peer-groups can get this done! We believe this is one of the best ways for anyone to improve their skills and accelerate their success.
Of course we are doing much more in our WiT program:
- FREE Assessment for companies to benchmark their female-friendliness in the workplace.
- News about women leaders in the tech industry.
- Annual WiT Awards to recognize women leaders who make a difference for other women in the industry and champion diversity in the workplace.
Much more to come on this mission… stay tuned!
As a female, how can you benefits form this?
- Subscribe to get the latest news about women leaders in the tech industry. Check out the podcast and interviews about their journey in a tech career. Book an interview so you can tell your story. Recommend another female leader in tech to tell her story. This is all FREE! This is how we tell the World about female success stories and show role models that will encourage more females to consider a career in tech! Once you subscribe, you will receive the latest news in IT and a monthly WiT e-newsletter outlining everything that you can leverage. Become a WiT Member!
- Take the Women in the Workplace assessment. It is free and anonymous. Your information is never shared. Know how your company measures up when it comes to having a female-friendly workplace. Get others to take the assessment so the benchmark results can become more accurate as more perspectives are taken into consideration. If you do not like what you learn or you feel your company can do better, then ask us about hosting a 1/2 day workshop on improving the work environment for females and becoming more diverse. Our WiT experts will help you to develop a customized internal plan to improve the working conditions and actually facilitate a more successful path in the future.
- Pool together a group of 8 female peers from your company and/or partners to collaborate and build skills in a Mastermind program. Over time, you will improve your skills and accelerate your success. It will also be an enjoyable experience as you network with your peers and build support in numbers. Contact us through this web site to get started!
Contact us to learn more about the WiT Mastermind Peer-Groups!