Welcome To Women In Tech (skills improvement)
Join a Mastermind Peer-Group to learn important business skills, build your network and get the support necessary to accelerate success in the IT industry!
This is one of the main activities that we are facilitating to help more women to advance their careers in the technology sector. These professional coach-led sessions are designed to build the latest skills while allowing each member to leverage the support of their peer-group as well as the larger network and resources.
It’s simple, yet powerful.
Women can easily join female-only peer groups (or mixed groups) to go through the Mastermind Program for at least one year. We provide everything you need including helping you to get management approval and support. In time, it will become clear that this is one of the most effective ways to improve the skills necessary to accelerate success of the individual as well as company. Review this website and videos to explore why and how Mastermind peer-groups can deliver successful results for you.
We are doing much more in our WiT program:
- FREE Assessment for companies to benchmark their level female-friendliness in the workplace. Know how your current work environment meet the needs of female employees and how you can improve. A great way to also find the best female-friendly companies and work-environments to accelerate your career. Best female-friendly workplace rankings and awards for the top performers are coming.
- Build out the right female-friendly work environment and best business practices. Our select coaching team are experts on the topic. They can help you to assess your current situation, customize the right road map to improve and even help you to execute the programs to maximize success. If you are not sure why this matters to your company, then book a half-day workshop on the subject.
- News about women leaders in the tech industry. Subscribe for free to review all of the success stories of women and get the monthly e-newsletter that highlights all sorts of support content and activities for WiT.
- Annual WiT Awards to recognize women leaders who make a difference for other women in the industry and champion diversity in the workplace. Recommend someone or submit your story to be considered. We are also adding an award for Best Female-Friendly Places To Work In IT.
Much more to come on this mission… stay tuned!
As a female, what actions you can take today to benefit form this?
- Subscribe to get the latest news about women leaders in the tech industry. Check out the podcast and interviews about their journey in a tech career. Book an interview so you can tell your story. Recommend another female leader in tech to tell her story. This is all FREE! This is how we tell the World about female success stories and show role models that will encourage more females to consider a career in tech! Once you subscribe, you will receive the latest news in IT and a monthly WiT e-newsletter outlining everything that you can leverage. Become a WiT Member!
- Take the Women in the Workplace assessment. It is free and anonymous. Your information is never shared. Know how your company measures up when it comes to having a female-friendly workplace. Get others to take the assessment so the benchmark results can become more accurate as more perspectives are taken into consideration. If you do not like what you learn or you feel your company can do better, then ask us about hosting a 1/2 day workshop on improving the work environment for females and becoming more diverse. Our WiT experts will help you to develop a customized internal plan to improve the working conditions and actually facilitate a more successful path in the future.
- Pool together a group of 8 female peers from your company and/or partners to collaborate and build skills in a Mastermind program. Over time, you will improve your skills and accelerate your success. It will also be an enjoyable experience as you network with your peers and build support in numbers. Contact us through this web site to get started!
Contact us to learn more about the WiT Mastermind Peer-Groups!
Diversity in the tech sector is important for many reasons. Please learn why from our WiT news column articles at eChannelNEWS. The bottom line…The IT industry needs more women to enter and stay as currently the data indicates that women only represents about 20% of the workforce, yet 50% of the population.